• Introduction of new, innovating products in a wide international buying public.
• Growth and development of contacts with buyers in a national and international level for opening new market channels or maintaining the already existing business activity.
• Products’ positioning in the worldwide shelves.
• B2B meetings with sampling exchanging.
• Digital connection with professional buyers, key accounts managers, opinion leaders, all of them together from the safety of your P.C with no travelling necessity.
• Major opportunity to learn more about what’s happening with competition and today’s new conditions.
• Find out the latest trends on Food & Beverage products, packaging, labelling, manufacturing methods etc.
Why Exhibit? Ask us
DISCOVER FMS – FOOD MARKET SHOW Edition 2
• Dry Grocery, Canned Foods, Condiments
• Bakery, Confectionery & Snacks
• Meat and Poultry
• Beverages, Drinks
• Natural, Organic, Bio, Vegan, Free From
• Food Service – HO.RE.CA.